CJDS students are the future leaders of our community. In 2014, CJDS was selected as one of 15 organizations in Chicago to participate in the Create a Jewish Legacy program. Funded by the Harold Grinspoon Foundation, an anonymous foundation and managed by the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago, the Create a Jewish Legacy program plants the seeds for future generations.
Leaving a bequest or planned gift to CJDS distinguishes you as a visionary who:
- invests in securing a multi-denominational community to sustain Jewish life
- ensures access to all families who truly want Jewish education, regardless of their financial ability
- advances educational excellence and professional development across integrated learning
Please join us in ensuring that the next generation has strong Jewish identities, are passionate lifelong learners, creative critical thinkers, and ethical contributors to the world in which they live.
Leaving a legacy is simple. Some options include:
- Bequest in a will
- Gift of Life Insurance
- Gift of IRA or Pension Funds
- Gift of cash or assets
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trust
Sign a Declaration of Intent form today to let us know that CJDS is a part of your estate planning. Please contact Naomi Shapiro
, Director of Institutional Advancement, at 773-271-2700 for more information.